My personal approach to effectively create your professional resume
begins with our telephone interview:
- We will discuss your career transition with regard to your transferable skills, key achievements and interests in a new career direction.
- Most interviews take 45-60 minutes, but we are not limited to that time frame. It is more important that our conversation is comfortable and allows you to communicate the necessary information to get started.
- Prior to our interview, please forward any information (does not need to be formal or complete) you currently have regarding your employment history. Your internal departmental resume, timeline or any relative documents that will be useful in preparing my questions.
If you decide to move forward, please confirm with an email to email@example.com simply stating:
- You would like to use my service and you agree to the order process and terms.
- Please let me know when you would like to begin and when I can expect your information.
I am available days, evenings and weekends for your convenience. I look forward to preparing your resume!