OFFERING A PERSONAL APPROACH by COMMUNICATING THROUGH
CONVERSATION to IDENTIFY YOUR TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
THAT WILL SUPPORT YOUR NEXT CAREER!
Why Choose Resumes by Ingraham?
Transitioning from a career where you have served with commitment
and passion for many years is a difficult and exciting challenge.
Let us help you by utilizing our knowledge of the police and fire environments to relate your experience to the requirements of a new career!
- My BS degree in Human Resources and Career Development includes a Career Facilitation Certification with professional resume writing training!
- My husband, a US Marine Corps veteran, a retired firefighter and an honorable member of his department, shares his expertise on all resumes!
- Using my original custom resume format, your most important information is strategically showcased. The reader will quickly see your skills and accomplishments in the first five seconds of review! Every word has substance and is effectively formatted!
- I have received many years of professional sales training during my employment at Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies. Using my interviewing skills, I will ask questions to uncover your key, relative and transferable skills that may get neglected when doing template resumes.
- In addition to my resume experience with police and fire department professionals, I have worked closely with federal, state and local law enforcement departments nationwide, assisting them with their communications equipment needs!
Member of Professional Association of Resume Writers
B.S., Human Resources and Career Development, 2002
Certified Career Development Facilitator (Degree Program), 2002
Credits Certified by the Center for Credentialing & Education, a corporate affiliate of the National Board for Certified Counselors
(NBCC®). Endorsed and developed by the National Career Development Association, the National Employment Counseling
Association and the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals.